the new crossroads of:
composition and free improvisation
inspiration and innovation
live performance and your sound library
chaos and control
“Kenaxis shows that you have real experience as a performer, something often lacking in other software.”
– Keith Rowe, a godfather of electroacoustic improvisation (England)
From the concert hall to avant-garde performance spaces, whether you’re filling a stadium or a CD, Kenaxis can handle your vision.
- Powerful Tools: 6 loop players each with a 12 band parametric EQ, granular synthesis, FFT phase vocoder, random file players, analog synthesis, pitch modulation, convolution, 30 second delay with automated filters, and VST support
- Intuitive Interface: clear, compact display of all parameters at once: monitor and manipulate every aspect of your performance
- Complete Control: keyboard & mouse, OSC (Open Sound Control), MIDI, USB Joystick, Wacom Tablet, or use built-in random generators or oscillators
- Easy to Learn: built-in help system, comprehensive manual, and video tutorials
- All Sources: your audio library, live real-time captures, synthesized sounds
- Tested and Honed for: live looping, film scores, theatre, DJing, free improvisation, soundscaping, glitch, ambient, noise, electro-acoustic works, much more
Demonstration Videos (Quicktime required)
1 GHz G4, 1GB of RAM or Any G5 or Intel Macintosh
Pentium 4 with 1GB of RAM or better for Windows.
- Full software documentation (4.6MB pdf)
Kenaxis Bundle $59 (includes Kenaxis, Kenaxis Surround and Kenaxis Visualizer)
Buy Kenaxis Bundle
Or download free full-function* trial versions today!
*Trial versions are fully functional except ability to save audio to hard drive.
Purchase includes licenses for 2 computers (any combo of Mac or PC) and additional licenses for any reasonable requests such as owning a new computer.